- Full classroom sessions.
- Enrolling children 5-13 years old.
- Year-long program.
- Program schedule: Saturdays, 11:00AM-3:00PM.
- Children will be provided materials, produced and/or compiled by Albayan Institute, to be used throughout the year.
- Areas of study covered throughout the year will depend on class level. All levels will cover to varying depths: Reading, Writing, Speaking, Expression and Grammar.
- Children are provided a healthy lunch.
- Children may be given homework assignments to be completed every week for program success.
- Program begins October 21, 2023, and ends June 1, 2024, for the 2023-2024 program year.
The program is located in the Heights Campus of the Dearborn Public Schools. View the map below for directions.
Through BayanKids, Albayan Institute strives to enhance social, emotional, physical, creative, and intellectual growth in children all by means of the Arabic language.
The program strives to foster an ethic of cultural curiosity and maturity in the child, is grounded in both traditional and modern childhood educational philosophies and maintains a cohesive purpose: encouraging the development of culturally diverse children through formal and informal education.
Its teachers and staff aim to cultivate an environment in which children are developed by means of learning the Arabic language through themselves, their peers, and their educators.