Albayan Institute is a 501c(3) not-for-profit organization dedicated to the teaching of Arabic to nonnative Arabic speakers in the United States and the world.
- Establishing Albayan Institute as an international educational and cultural platform specialized in disseminating and teaching the Arabic language.
- Aiding and enabling learners to achieve their goals.
- Achieving the highest quality and excellence for our programs, curricula, and teachers.
- Maintaining continuity, comprehensiveness, integration and continuous development.
- Activating an educational program under the supervision of specialized experts characterized by flexibility and diversity that suits the circumstances, needs, interests and abilities of the learners.
Spreading the Arabic language, preserving its integrity, highlighting its beauty and eloquence, and teaching it to native and non-native speakers, both locally and internationally.
- To serve the community and its youth, and contribute to the enrichment and development of its culture.
- To pursue quality and creativity in the teaching-learning process.
- To develop educational curricula and programs that incorporate the particular characteristics of each educational stage.
- To diversify the forms and methods of student assessment beyond just examinations.
- To establish programs that provide opportunities for the widest range of learners possible to teach the Arabic language in an effective and easy way, wherever they are, through in-person and online learning as well as utilizing contemporary learning technologies.
- Organizing detailed conferences and training programs:
- Classroom management, technical, scientific, psychological, and various other appropriate means of education, for the educational staff.
- Providing students the opportunity to choose their desired educational activities.
- Helping students develop their abilities for self-learning and application of what they have learned in a practical manner.
- Work with sincerity and seriousness to direct students towards achieving their goals.
- Flexibility and adaptation in time and educational means towards the different students, their circumstances and abilities.
- Ensure that our method is based on practical participation and positive interaction between the teacher, the student and the course.
- Keeping abreast of scientific research and conferences with theoretical and applied developments and responding to scientific and technological development with regard to the Arabic language.
- Develop plans for activities that prepare students for language instruction.
- Highlighting the educational problems that the teacher and student may face together and how to prevent and/or address them.
- Holding meetings for educational staff to attend practical applications of model lessons by experienced educators.
- Taking into account the age level of students throughout the educational stages with regards to educational materials and teaching aids.
- Estimating individual differences among students.